For this fresh beta release we made some application and system changes, improved stability and more.
Release 0.94 RC22
- screen refresh rate is auto-adjusted to network performance and the user is also informed if the network performance is too low / can affect user experience
- transferred data is now compressed system monitor was added under (Settings -> SYS INFO) in order to monitor network
- performances, refresh rate and RP CPU, RAM status other stability improvements
- fixed slow analog output API
- fixed generator code in many of the old applications, so they can use the latest FPGA bitstream (0.94), this should reduce issues with applications, which do not load their own bitstream (Test, SCPI)
Get the update: http://redpitaya.com/quick-start/