After our announcement that the STEMlab 125-10, a favorite among professors and students, had been discontinued, we decided to create a more advanced kit that would be suitable for learning the basics of electrical engineering.
We decided to build the kit around our best-selling product, the STEMlab 125-14. The kit is a perfect choice for any student who wants to learn in an intuitive and easy way, and is looking for an affordable tool.
The new STEMlab 125-14 Edu Pack includes:
– Red Pitaya STEMlab 125-14 board
– SD card (16GB, class 10)
– Ethernet cable (1m)
– Power supply (5V, 2A)
– Sensor extension module
– Acrylic case
– 8ch logic analyzer probes
– Logic analyzer cable
– 2x oscilloscope probes
– 2x SMA to BNC adapter
– 2x 50 ohm termination
– 2x SMA T adapter
– Wi-Fi dongle
Here's just a few reasons why the STEMlab 125-14 Edu Pack is the perfect choice for students and professors:
- It can be used out of the box as an oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer and Bode analyzer.
- It offers Wi-Fi connectivity, which means more students in a group or class can access one unit.
- It includes the accessories needed for following the Red Pitaya Knowledge Base, a series of 13 educational videos for learning the basics of circuits and electronics.
- It allows professors to use our FGPA e-books: Basics Of Digital Systems and Basics of Verilog FPGA Programming Language.
- The accessories also include a sensor shield, which allows students to connect any Gove sensor from Seed Studio and make interesting measurements or create automation projects.
In order to support students and professors, we have decided to offer an exclusive 10% academic discount. To get the discount, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.