today we’ve got some great news for you!
We’ve just released a new Red Pitaya Beta OS for STEMlab 125-14/10, STEMlab 125-14 Z7020 Low Noise, SDRlab 122-16 & SIGNALlab 250-12.
- a burst generation mode has been added to the WEB oscilloscope app
- SCPI now supports commands to communicate over I2C, UART, and SPI buses available on a Red Pitaya external connector
- support has been added for RTL8188EU chipset Wi-Fi dongles (e.g. Edimax EW-7811Un V2)
- other bug fixes and improvements
- SA cursor step issues fixed
- burst mode issues fixed
- SCPI examples and updates to documentation
You can get the new Beta OS for free from here: https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quickStart/SDcard/SDcard.html
Note that full SD card installation is required, and it’s recommended to clear the browser cache after installation.